Welcome to my blog, Wow!!!! It feels good saying "my blog"! I know that I am nervous and excited at the same time, but nothing can be compared to the joy that I am feeling right now. Words cannot explain my feeling of accomplishment. I honestly can't believe that I am starting my own blog, it's like a dream, somebody should just pinch me. Lol!! Before I bore you guys with my excitement and the phrase "my blog" let me share the reason for this excitement. Over the years my friends have asked me why I am not blogging and the answer I always gave them was that I am not a good writer neither am I a grammarian. I always see myself as not having what it takes to be a blogger. The more I thought about blogging, the more I loved the idea but what to write or how to put my thoughts in writing has always been my major fear so i've always shoved the idea of blogging aside. My friends will always say to me "Chika you're doing great on fa...
If Not For Our Detoriating Nigerian System, That F*ck Boy For Pay Tiya!
ReplyDeleteHe is a crazy fellow
Delete