Nigerian lesbian in trouble for conning a man to impregnate her

A Nigerian lesbian based in the UK is in the eye of the storm after she tricked a man into getting her pregnant and dumping him immediately.
Kafayat Adegoke tricked a man into getting her pregnantpregnant Kafayat

A Nigerian lesbian who is currently pregnant, Kafayat Adegoke, is in trouble for allegedly tricking a man to get her pregnant because she could not afford the cost of IVF, reports Mirror.

After getting herself pregnant by the man, Adegoke who has been desperate to have her own baby with her lover identified as Aisha Atan, promptly dumped the man in the hope of getting a council house and benefits
Kafayat Adegoke tricked a man into getting her pregnant    The pregnant Kafayat Adegoke

The 30-year-old Adegoke who lives in Bradford, United Kingdom, according to the Mirror, got herself pregnant 'after the mother of all deceptions', after she set out to be a single mum and drew up a wish list of characteristics she wanted in her child.
Then she set about finding a man who would oblige by sleeping with her, once, twice, or however many times to get her her pregnant.
But the lucky guy would never know all she wanted was to become pregnant and that he was being used. Once she was expecting, the lover was to be dumped unceremoniously and denied any chance of bringing up the offspring.
Adegoke whose baby is due in June, is in a lesbian relationship, insists she is not attracted to the opposite sex and went hunting for partners because it was cheaper than IVF or surrogacy.
Kafayat Adekgoke and her girlfriend Aisha Atan    Kafayat Adekgoke and her girlfriend Aisha Atan

“Ever since I was a little girl, I have yearned for a baby. I looked into IVF and surrogacy but they both seemed quite expensive. I also felt IVF was unnatural.
I thought logically and what I needed was a sperm donor and there were plenty of these walking the streets and I could take my pick.
I decided to pretend I was straight and trick a man into getting me pregnant,” Adegoke who is also a student, told the Mirror.
After she got pregnant, Adegoke ended the relationship unceremoniously and barred the man from the child’s life.
“I have always wanted to be a mum. As a gay woman, surrogacy or IVF were options but I couldn’t afford these and they seemed too way too much hassle.
I decided I would have to sleep with a man and started to look out for guys that were good looking and intelligent with a sense of humour. I’d like my child to have all these attributes.
I couldn’t have one-night stands with strangers – I needed to date them, find out about their medical and family history to see if they were suitable sperm donors.
I was with the last guy I dated for two months but when I fell pregnant I ended the relationship straight away.
My baby doesn’t need a father; I don’t want anything from him and I am so excited about being a single mum. I am going to speak to the local council about getting a house and some benefits. I deserve them like any other single mum.”
The pregnant lesbian, Kafayat Adegoke   The pregnant lesbian, Kafayat Adegoke

Adegoke also talked about how gay people are looked at in her country of birth:
“In Nigeria, where I grew up, people were ignorant about gay people and I had to date men to be accepted.
I would date girls in secret but slept with two men – but I always knew I was a lesbian.
When I moved to London five years ago I was able to date women more openly and I had quite a few girlfriends.”

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    you moved to London five years ago and started dating women yet none was able to get you pregnant. give the man back his child

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.