Miriam Got There By Determination.

One of the things i've learnt in life is for you to achieve your goals you must be determined. You don't get to your destination on a smooth road, you will run into different types of road blocks and obstacles. However if you're not determined to reach your destination, you will often give up and often not get things done. 

That is the story of Miriam Okabie determination got her where she is today. 
Miriam is my very good friend she used to be on the big side, I remember her saying there's a gym at home but it's boring to workout alone. Then I invited her to the stadium to come workout with us. Miriam became my workout convert lol. I can vividly remember when she started working out she was so determined to lose weight that even the difficulties she encountered at the time  did not deter her from coming to the stadium.  

This morning after a long time of not going to the stadium to workout, I went to workout and guess who I met at the stadium Miriam. She has lost so much weight that right now i'm bigger than her. 

Miriam story is a clear case of achieving your heart desires if you're determined. I'm so impressed.  

Chixy.  
 
 Miriam few years ago
 Miriam few years ago
 Miriam and I this morning at the stadium you can see for yourself that I am bigger than her now
Miriam and I at the stadium.
 
 

Comments

  1. Weld one dear hard work always pays off in the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weld one dear hard work always pays off in the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Determination,Focus and Perseverance are great keys to achieving goals.Nice one@ Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really doing great, love her story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.