Shocking!!!! Man Threatens To Murder A Toddler On Social Media.

 
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if social media is a blessing or a curse. I honestly can't explain the craziness going on, on Social media.  

According to Mediatakeout A sick man is threatening to shoot a Baby on Facebook if he doesn't get a 100 likes on his page‎. What has the baby got to do with his page?  Although they have limited information about the man they have notified the authorities  and also wants the public to help the police with information regarding the poster. 
 
Chixy

Comments

  1. Lord have mercy I hope they get to that idiot before he harms about innocent child. There are so many crazy bastards out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray so I had goose bumps all over when I read the story

      Delete
  2. Lord have mercy I hope they get to that idiot before he harms about innocent child. There are so many crazy bastards out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Dude is clearly mad. Possibly, he's got issues with the baby's momma. In any case, he's a madman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or maybe the man is a crackhead who kidnapped a child

      Delete
  4. What the eff I hope they apprehend him asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Have Tears In My Eyes! God Have Mercy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.