DR DRE APOLOGISES FOR ABUSING WOMEN IN THE PAST

 

Dr. Dre is finally coming clean about allegations he abused multiple women decades ago ... saying he deeply regrets the things he did to them.
It's no coincidence the apology comes on the heels of the success of "Straight Outta Compton." Critics have pointed out the film skirts Dre's violent past with girlfriends, a journalist, and a female rapper -- several of whom have spoken out against him recently.
Dre finally addressed it with the New York Times, saying ... "Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did."
He added, "I apologise to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives." 

Comments

  1. Why You Come Commot The Beautiful Wall Paper That Was There Earlier This Morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just attach my pension to that apology else park well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, exactly! The apology has to be extended to the savings account. "Sorry" for mouth na breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well in swahili they say kosa si kosa kurudia kosa ndio kosa meaning a mistake is not a mistake but the repeat is. At least he has agreed he was wrong...... BUT HE SHOULD PAY OH

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thing is this, why wait until now to tender this forced apology? In my opinion he should have personally apologize to those he hurt long time ago, if he was truly remorseful of his abusive behavior.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.