HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME UNCLE. RT HONOURABLE AUSTIN A OPARA.

 ‎Sir Austin Opara You are the best uncle There could ever be Everyone in the family knows How proud I am, to be your sister An uncle whom I love An uncle, for whom I care An uncle to whom I can lay my heart bare An uncle who I adore An uncle who I admire To be like. Being a sister To an awesome uncle like you Is a blessing People who are blessed with good uncles like you In this world are few
Role model, hero, Mentor and superstar All of these combined is what you are, All the uncles of the world would be put to shame If they had a chance to meet you An uncle so fun with a heart of Gold. Today I'm just so Glad to celebrate you Cos you're the best Uncle God has blessed me with. Happy birthday uncle Austin.

Comments

  1. Njiiiii Dave10:10 AM

    Here's wishing a wonderful man a happy birthday, of all the virtues he posses,I love his humility. May God bless and grant him many more years. Happy birthday Dike Ajiezenmba 1 of Rivers State. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sir, Greater Years Ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.