Caitlyn Jenner To Bare All In Playboy Spread!!

Recently transgendered Caitlyn Jenner, has agreed to do a spread in gentlemen’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine, Pl*yboy. Jenner will be the first transgendered woman to ever pose for Pl*yboy magazine. “I’m really excited to show off my new parts and I want to people to realize that you don’t have to be ashamed of yourself and to also embrace sexuality” Jenner explained in a radio interview.


It has been reported that Pl*yboy Enterprises offered Jenner $5 million to pose, making this the biggest offer Pl*yboy has ever made. Jenner will also be the oldest woman to bare it all in Pl*yboy. “Age means nothing when you feel amazing and comfortable. For the first time in 65 years, I can truly say that I am comfortable with who I see in the mirror. I would just love to celebrate this monumental moment with the world” Jenner explains. Pl*yboy has announced that world famous photographer, Rene de Virgio will shoot Caitlyn in  Italy.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Will he/she show his "john-thomas"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we'll like to know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.