Happy Birthday To My Super Hero. Elder David I C Oparaodu.

The older I get the more I realise that a father like you is rear. I have heard people call their dads dead beat dad or sperm donors because they have never experienced what it means to have the " love of a father". I am lucky that I was given the best dad in the world who truly loves me with all of his heart and has been there for me through thick and thin.
 mum and dad

Every year your birthday reminds me of how grateful I am that you are my father.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength, competence and your kindness.
I'm so blessed to be under your wing,
Your protection, your care
Learning important life lessons from you.

dad and his better half

Throughout the years, you've worked so hard to provide us a happy life.
Some fathers are just father figures but a father like you is very rare you are an exceptional man that's why you're number one in my hall of fame.
You're the best dad anyone can think of or imagine. I love you so much Dad
Happy birthday



chixy

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:28 AM

    happy birthday sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to a great man! Many more blissful years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Daddy, Wish You More Years of Good Health

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.