Dealing with people that are never wrong.

I read a facebook post that blessed my soul this morning and I decided to share with you. 
 









WROTE

It's very exasperating having to deal with people who are never wrong. In their eyes they are always right. I don't know if it's pride or ego or just plain self delusion, but they are just never wrong. They would rather argue and trade blames rather than admit that they just didn't get it right this time.
The sad thing is that they only end up burning their relationships and depleting any form of empathy one would feel towards them. However, they are willing to pay this price. So long as they remain right and have no reason to apologize. They'll rather die, than for once succumb to the truth of their misdeeds.
For those who have to deal with these category of people on a frequent basis, I say, Be Strong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.