BREAKING NEWS,ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, CELEBRITY GIST, INSPIRATION, FASHION, EVENTS, GOSSIP AND MORE GOSSIP
Chixy'scorner: Outrageous Comments.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Chixy'scorner: Outrageous Comments.: Totally speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going through Stella Dimokokorkus's blog and stumbled on a blogpost "Anonymous post&q...
Few days ago I went to Everyday supermarket at GRA to get some stuffs, as we drove pass where they sell chicken, I saw a lady that used to live on my street, first of all I was surprised to see her because it's been ages, and then again I was staring at her face and was wondering what went wrong. This lady used to be one of the prettiest ladies on my street, smooth skin, fine legs and all. Every man wanted this lady at the time. There was a particular guy that did everything he could to get her but didn't and I'm in front of her and I'm thinking if that guy sees her now he won't even give her a second look. One thing I liked about her then was her personality she was a very sweet and cheerful lady. I looked at this lady and was wondering why she's not beautiful anymore. A lot of questions went through my mind at the time. Was she sick? Is she married? If yes is she married to a monster or is she Divorced? Did she lose her job? Then It hit me rega...
This past weekend few of my friends were in town ( port - harcourt) for our friend's father's funeral. I went to a hotel at stadium road to meet my friend Ada Babyluv. Ada ordered for drinks for my friend and I , I asked Ada if she's not having a drink and her response was she wants to eat bole and fish she insisted that she won't taste a thing until she has eaten port - harcourt bole and fish( she's not meant to know this part but she said it was another reason she came to port - harcourt) I can't say I blame her because truthfully no bole and fish in Nigeria can be compared to the ones made in port - harcourt. No offence to lagos people but I tried eating bole and peanuts in lagos and it was horrible. Bole and fish is a street food, it's basically roasted plantain and fish dipped in peppery palm oil sauce. You can call it a roadside pleasure, there's no street in port -harcourt that you won't find bole and fish spot/joint, because...
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if social media is a blessing or a curse. I honestly can't explain the craziness going on, on Social media. According to Mediatakeout A sick man is threatening to shoot a Baby on Facebook if he doesn't get a 100 likes on his page. What has the baby got to do with his page? Although they have limited information about the man they have notified the authorities and also wants the public to help the police with information regarding the poster. Chixy
Comments
Post a Comment