Tari is + 1 today. Yay!!!

               Happy birthday Tari.

It's an honour for me that I'm blessed with the best brothers in the world. 

Today I celebrate my brother and friend Tari David Oparaodu, AKA RevPaid. 
 
 Tboi
 
Tboi as I fondly call you I've watched you grow from a child to a remarkable young man and I'm amazed at how mature you are and  I'm so happy you've done very well for yourself.
 RevPaid.
 
It's wonderful having a brother like you because ‎you're kind hearted, you're strong, wise, caring, God fearing, loving always there for your family, you're sensible and  laced with a little mischief. You're fun to be with and you have a good sense of humour
BigT
 
Excessive words right now will never do for all I want to say 
but I wish you God's very best my dear brother and may you excel in all you find to do. 

Happy birthday bro.
pop one bottle for my head.

Comments

  1. I missed this, Belated Wishes Tari, More years in Strength, Wisdom and Health, I owe you one Orijinal. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.