‎Dear October be good to me... Toke Makinwa



 
Toke Makinwa posted a picture of herself on Instagram on the first of October and captioned it
 " Dear October be good to me please Xo". How sweet!
 
 
I recall the thirty something year old lady known for co hosting the morning Drive on Rythym 93.7 got married to her on and off boyfriend Maje Ayida a health instructor in a surprise wedding in 2014. Few months into the marriage she discovered that her husband has impregnated his ex girlfriend Anita Solomon. It was a devastating period for for her. It was too early in the marriage for such nonsense. The media was not friendly too because I read all sorts of rubbish on social media concerning that issue and some people even blamed her for her husband's carelessness.  

The fact that she went through that storm gracefully without any form of drama is something she ought to be proud of and I give her double thumbs up for it. 

Dear October please be good to Toke.
Toke and Maje

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.