Dumping Someone Via Text Message Is Not Sexy.

 The lady who threw tantrums on the street of  China for 90 mins after being dumped via text.


So I'm going through my facebook timeline looking for something interesting to read and boom! I saw this story by Hollywoodlife " Khloe Kardashian dumped James Harden by text after calling off Lamar's divorce " Ouch!!!! I know that must hurt really bad. 
My mind immediately raced back to a story I posted here recently about a woman who threw tantrums for 90 minutes on the street of China after being dumped by her boyfriend through text message.  
Apparently the lady was walking on the street and he phone beeped she checked it and it was a breakup text message by her boyfriend, she then proceeded to scream, shout and contort her body for 90 minutes, it took the help of the paramedics to take her out of the place.
Breaking up with a loved one is not easy at all, being dumped by a loved one hurts like hell but getting dumped by a "Text" is insane it's the craziest thing that can ever happen to anyone.  
The person dumped by a text message is not only devastated but is left with so many unanswered questions and won't get the closure they deserve.  
Yes I know listening to the reason why your partner is dumping you might be painful and humiliating, but having a knowledge of why you're being dumped might make the whole process less painful.  
I understand that breaking up with someone you've loved at one point in time is a very difficult thing to do but ending the whole thing via text message is not a smart thing to do. 
I read somewhere that breaking up via text message makes the whole process " less awkward " let me add that it still doesn't make the process less painful. Trust me it will even be more awkward when you bump into the person anywhere. How will you greet the person you dumped via text? 
Personally I believe ending a relationship especially a long term relationship via text message is taking a coward's way out of the relationship, having a civil chit chat gives the person being dumped a perfect closure.  
That's my opinion though I'll love to hear yours. 
Chixy

Comments

  1. Price we pay for new technology era. Anyone that breaks up with a partner over text message never cared for that person period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Price we pay for new technology era. Anyone that breaks up with a partner over text message never cared for that person period.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.