‎Being Played.

 
I was watching an episode of "girlfriends" and I'm like here we go again, why do women fight over a man? In this particular episode Joan Clayton played by Tracee Ellis Ross found herself a new man after a very long time of searching, I don't know if it was the excitement of finally having a man in her life or what, She didn't take time to find out certain things about her "new man" who unknown to her was married. His wife  found out about their affair and started stalking Joan instead of sorting things out with her "husband". She threatened Joan at home and at her work place. Super woman. Lol!! Eventually both women realised they were being played by the man they became friends, teamed up and took their revenge on him. Yay!!!! Happy Ending!! 

That is how it's meant to be in the real world and not in the movies. Instead of fighting each other, women should team up and give the man a taste of his own medicine because they're being played by him. Watching this movie I realised that a man who dates multiple women is playing with them regardless of his explanations. ‎Personally I've made up my mind not to have issues with any woman because of a man. I'll leave him for you and pray that you enjoy the relationship the way I did. 
 
 

It's really a shame when women, harass, ‎slander, gossip, fight, blackmail, stalk, backbite and do other mean things to each other because of a man. 

Let me say it again you are being played by this man and he is enjoying the fact that two or more ladies are fighting over him. He could care less how it's affecting the ladies as long as he still gets the benefits he desires from the ladies. 

I've heard many ladies say "I'm the main chick " while that over there is the "side chick ". I know I've also made such mistake in the past. How dumb was I! Smh!

Help me understand this foolishness. You mean you're glad to be with someone who's cheating on you blatantly because he said you're the "main chick"? Talk about losing your self worth in that relationship.  

Trust me madam "main chick" at the end of the day you'll find out that you are even the side chick.   You need to accept the fact that yes you loved Mr  player but the relationship is not what it used to be or how you wished. Understand that you're being played with the word "main chick"
 
You need to understand that the other woman is not the problem but Mr player is the problem, you need to understand that Mr player does not care about your feelings, if he does he won't hurt and disrespect you. 

Instead of stalking, blackmailing harassing bad mouthing and doing other mean stuffs to the other lady just realise that you ladies are being played so team up with the other ladies to give him a taste of his medicine or simply walk away and allow God take revenge for you. 
Chixy

Comments

  1. My dear no man is worth fighting for, if they are cheating on or with you they don't love you period walk away and save your sanity. Any man or woman that loved you will not cheat on you . Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear no man is worth fighting for, if they are cheating on or with you they don't love you period walk away and save your sanity. Any man or woman that loved you will not cheat on you . Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. spot on Cilla sincerely no man is worth that stress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:21 PM

    There is always another ASS out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.