I Hate Nigerian Women Because They Are Ugly...... South African Lady


This "disturbed ‎" South African lady is trending on social media after she posted on twitter that Nigerians are ugly. She stated clearly that she hates Nigerian women because they are ugly. Ouch!! I wanted to get angry at first but judging from her tweets you can tell that she needs to visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible. She even claims to hate herself because she looks like Beyonce. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Read her tweets yourself
 




 wow! I can't tell the difference. #smh


wow! This woman needs help ASAP.
Chixy

Comments

  1. She Is Looking For Attention, Probably To Get Verified On Twitter! She Is A Troll, Am Not Going To Feed Her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've given her the much needed attention

      Delete
  2. Awww she needs help she obviously is mentally challenged.

    On a different level my dear i am naija babe and I look so much better and prettier than you and still have my moral value

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she needs help she obviously is mentally challenged.

    On a different level my dear i am naija babe and I look so much better and prettier than you and still have my moral value

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai! This one needs help urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks old. #oldWoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope she looks like Beyonce even better than Beyonce. #smh

      Delete
  6. She looks old. #oldWoman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inferiority complex worrying this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.