‎GossipVille. A cab man shares his night experiences in port-harcourt

.  
I really love this phrase " do whatever makes you happy". 
There is so much sadness in this world that one needs to do what makes him/her happy to survive this crazy world.  if what makes you happy is bad you're on your own.

So I boarded a taxi from my house to GRA for an appointment,  thanks to port-harcourt traffic the cab man and I got talking. The good thing was the guy is an educated man, it made communication easy for us,  the discussion was boring at first until  he started telling me why he enjoys driving at night. 

In his words " Madam I make more money at night than during the day". Madam you see all these port-harcourt prostitutes eh! They have money o, they make plenty money, I have worked with a lot of them and I can tell you that some  of them are very good. When Oga pays them I smile home because outside the money I charged them, they still tip me. But when there is no money they'll say Oga no pay today, ( he started laughing)
 
Then he added madam i've seen plenty things in this port-harcourt, do you know that one night I went to pick one of the girls, she sat behind few minutes latter I started hearing funny sounds behind, I was afraid because it was late and the whole place was dark and we were alone in the car, out of fear I turned on the light, what I saw shocked me. The girl was inserting something like rubber stick into her private part, I shouted at her, what are you doing and her response was you won't understand. Madam let me not lie fear gripped me because I thought she was performing rituals. I started laughing and told him she was masturbating. ( he began to laugh) . I was really enjoying the gist, I can't believe I live in port-harcourt and i'm oblivious of what is going on. 

He said madam I believe most of these girls use diabolical means to get what they want, one night two of the girls were arguing seriously over  powder. Madam common powder, he said. One of the girls warned her friends not to use her powder and the friend stubbornly used it, if you hear the kind of words that came out from their mouths you'll know these girls are not ordinary.  

Sometimes when I drive pass polo club you'll see them lined up waiting for customers, I'll just slow down when I get there and pretend like I want to pick one, they'll start running towards my car like those people hawking handkerchief, once they get close i'll just speed off ( at this point he was laughing mischievously) i'll just hear them abusing me. 

I was laughing really hard myself but unfortunately I got to my destination so I couldn't finish the gist, but I know that I heard enough to advise young men to be careful. Why go for a prostitute when you can get a decent girl.
 

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    you said it all chixy why go for a prostitute when you can get a decent girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.