Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.

 
When I list the blessings God has given me, my sisters are top on the list. 

Today I celebrate one of my sisters and rival ( please beg her to leave my son alone, she's planning to steal him from me. Lol! )
 
naughty but nice.
 
 ChloroQueen ,as I fondly call you because of your mischievous nature.
I could not be more proud of the fact that you are my sister and my friend.
Queen David
 
 You've been such a good friend to me, always there for me and my son ( that's why you're planning to steal him. Lol) . You motivate and inspire me. You push me real hard to achieve my goals.
always on fleek.
 
You're the funky aunt of the family that's why your nieces and nephews love you so much. 

As you celebrate this special day of your life, I wish you God's very best and may all your Dreams come true. Happy birthday Queen Al.
 
 
wedding crashers. lol!
 
 
all I do is win.
nwuye diya
 
 funky aunt.
 
 
 
my son calls her the princess of his heart. #sadface
 
 
my rival.
 
funky aunt chilling with the kids after school.
 
 
funky aunt chilling with Jd.

happy birthday sis.




Comments

  1. I don die, see my very own baby girl. Happy birthday baby Sis. Big Sis loves you plenty. cant wait to see you. Belated Wishes my darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamunoidikibugerere2:18 PM

      Thanks sis, I think its high time I'm called babysis jireh...lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR