Pains of Nene.


 
I was watching a Nollywood movie " pains of Nene", and I was wondering why some married women actually allow a third party in the name of friends ruin their home. The movie basically is about a married woman who befriends a group of women despite her mother's warnings. She takes every bit of advice they give to her not realising their hidden agenda to send her out of her husband's house so they can lay their hands on her husband's wealth. First of all the man is everything a woman desires. He's rich, handsome, caring, he's faithful, a loving father to their kids, he spoils her silly with money he's the perfect man with no flaws. You know the kind of man you only see in the movies. Yep!! That movie perfect man. Bottom-line they succeeded in sending her out of her matrimonial home and planted a lady in the home to help them with their evil plans.
 
they are always the first to tell you all he did wrong.
 
 
I don't need soothsayers to tell me that most marriages failed because someone let a third party in. Before you remind me that I'm not married and don't have the right to advice married women, just so you know I don't need to be married to know that friends can be the best in the world but can be the worst when you allow them in your marriage. Bad friends can effectively ruin your marriage 
 with a snap of a finger.  

Some married women should ask themselves,

• Why is my friend/friends so bothered about my marriage? 

• Why is my friend‎/friends the first to bring the news about my husband’s infidelity to me? 

• Why doesn't my friend/friends have anything good to say about my husband?

• Why does my friend/friends disrespect my partner? 

 
she envy's what you have.
 
 
• Why does my friend/friends want my to leave my home after a little fight with my husband? 

• Why does my friend/friends know everything about my husband even to the smallest detail? 

• Why does my friend/friends ignore my husband when we're together but is nice and playful with him when I'm not around? 

• Why does my friend/friends think I made the wrong choice marrying my husband? 

Married women should ask themselves these questions and more. Running to your friends every time something happens in your home is putting the fate of your family in their hands.
depending on your friends more than your husband will cause more harm than good in your home.
 
 
 Realise that the majority of the advice your friends give to you about your husband is not out of the love they have for you but pure jealousy and envy. 
They envy what you have and desire what you have. Some destroy what you have because they can't have it. 
Then again why should you as a married ‎ruin your family based on hearsay and not facts. 

Well I don't have much to say but the conclusion of this matter is that you as a married woman should be careful with who you allow interfere with your marital challenges. It’s not everyone that wants to see you happy. Don't allow a third party in your marital affair it's a big NO! save yourself the stress of running to one prayer house to another or accusing your village witches of what you clearly brought upon yourself.

Comments

  1. Queen David8:36 AM

    Lol,seen the movie but I dint get the name.
    @topic,nice one... And its not just marriage relationship,but friendship,colleagues and family.
    You see someone who Envy's you or don't like you for no reason,spoiling u before your beneficiary... Thats wrong in every way. I think people need be alert n pay attention to peoples reaction when they tell them personal stuff,n hey its not all personal stuff u tell people about,tell it to Christ instead....lol
    Nice read though.... Na bad thing say people Mo dey free learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful piece Chixy. I have seen this happening in real life. A woman packed her things and left her matrimonial home on the advice of her best friend, just because her husband could not give her the amount of money she needed for something. Couple of months later she discovered to her greatest shock that her chief adviser, her best friend, had moved in with her husband. When we went for settlement as the church, the friend called her a fool for leaving her house and not knowing how to take care of a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true... Thanks my big sis for sharing this great insight. Wisdom is profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this happen live! Not just in movies for entertainment. It could also come from a sister in law, cousin or relation. The same person who's badmouthing your husband to you, is also badmouthing you to your husband. & it's easy for your husband to believe her cos she's your "best friend".

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Ladies We Should Know Where To Draw The Line. it Is Not Everything You Tell Your Friends, Call It Best Friends, Families, Relatives Even Your Boy Friend Abi Husband. Some Things Ate Better Not Said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends who? been there for the tshirt abeg no friend discusses my husband and I don't discuss him with them it's simply none of their business simplest.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends who? been there for the tshirt abeg no friend discusses my husband and I don't discuss him with them it's simply none of their business simplest.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.