An Experienced MC and Dj will make your event WOWsome.

 
I attended a wedding ceremony on Saturday 5th September with my aunt. The church service was awesome after the church service we drove down to the reception venue. When we got there I was stunned by the beauty of the place. The decoration was off the hook the colours brightened the hall from the look of things I knew I was going to have a WOW time. The usher took us to our table close to the Dj, he set up really nice ready for the occasion. Then the Dj started playing music while the ushers were getting the guests seated My aunt turned to me and said shey the Dj is trying I shook my head and said no. She said because it's not your Dj friend. I said no his music is just noise to my ears. I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. Few minutes latter the MC took the mic to address the crowd and even annoyed me the more.  Hmmmm! To cut the story short the DJ and MC ruined the occasion for me while the DJ produced noise to my ears, the MC told dry and annoying jokes. 
 
When planning an event folks should pay more attention to the entertainment aspect of the event. The right music and right jokes will create a WOWsome atmosphere for the event. Folks should hire experienced DJs and MCs for that event because your event will be a disaster if the entertainment aspect of the event flops. Imagine if it's your wedding? That special day gets ruined because of poor entertainment. Except one is planning a divorce and having another wedding, weddings only comes once . The day has to be unforgettable. In my opinion most MCs are very rude and vulgar. Some have turned insults to jokes and most of them repeats their jokes.

I've been to occasions where the MCS are irritatingly annoying and boring they tell stupid jokes that makes me want to slit my wrist, I've heard djs play and I'm like is this guy for real? Did this one get paid for producing noise? 
 
Folks should get experienced MCs and DJs to give their event that WOWsome effect. 

Bellow are benefits of hiring an experienced DJ. 

• You're assured that you and your guests will have a great time, a WOWsome time.

• A good Dj studies the crowd so he can decide what music can suit them. 

• He has a great deal of songs and artist knowledge . Basically he follows the music trend. He's on fleek.
 
 
• He has high quality and reliable equipment, an experienced Dj brings professional sound system.  

• I hear most djs brings their own lighting equipment the colourful Led lights can turn your venue
into a colourful dance floor.  
 
 
Benefits of an experienced MC. 

• He is courteous he makes sure everyone one is properly seated before addressing the guests. 

• He connects with the crowd, he interacts and entertain the guests with humour. 

• He tells clean jokes ‎and still gets the guests to laugh out loud. 
 
• He doesn't throw shades at people because he knows it's not everyone that can handle insults in the name of jokes. 

• He is time conscious, he makes sure everything goes smoothly and timely.  

• He tells age appropriate jokes. That's where some MCs miss out. Pay attention to the crowd you don't tell chiefs teenage jokes.


 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Point! They Can Make Ot Mare Your Events. I Heard Our Able Dj Cuppy Is Good. my Only Problem With Her Be Say Her Money Go Too Much. Ha Big Men Like Em Papa Otedola Go Dey Patronise Her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.