‎He beats me because he loves me. How lame!

he loves me that's why he beats me. scary!!!!!!

I was going through my facebook timeline this morning and stumbled on this post. 
              " I want my husband to beat me up. 
                  There are some women who says their 
                   husbands have to beat them up for them
                   to feel that he really loves them. What do
                   You think"?

I was taken aback by this post because I cringe whenever I hear a woman say my partner doesn't love me because he doesn't beat me up.

I even read somewhere that women enjoy being beaten because romances are being rekindled when violence ensues with the woman at the receiving end. How sick is that? 

The fact that most women believe it's perfectly acceptable for their partners to beat them up is shocking to say the least. 
It's sick to hear that most women are comfortable with a violent man because they feel he can handle them. 

The body is meant to be pampered , to be taken care of  and not to be destroyed in the name of love.
 Personally I can't and won't stand a violent man. If you slap me I'll punch your balls and if I can't beat you trust me I'll arrange for you to be beaten.  Shoir!!!

 
 
My take on this. 

I don't need to be a relationship expert or scientist to know that it's not right for a woman to accept the fact that he loves you that's why he beats you. It's totally unacceptable.  
Then again I don't even think it's the fault of the man for beating her up but the woman. 

Most women clearly don't know their worth that's why they'll disrespect themselves in such manner, because they see themselves as worthless that's why they settle for less. Some even think the man is doing them a favour being with them that's why they take any shit from him.

Check this out. If a man won't intentionally dent his car or destroy his furniture. Why should he lay his hands on you? 
He loves his car and furniture as much as he loves you. so why is he treating you differently? He loves all of you equally. How come he beats only you? You sef think am? 

He does not have value for you because clearly you don't have value for yourself.  

Just so you know any man that hits a woman is sick in the head, very sick in the head. He's totally classless. 
So don't think he loves you by hitting you he needs help, instead of making excuses for him, take him to a psychiatrist for help.
Why be a sacrificial lamb for a sick person he'll beat you to death and move on to someone else. 

For those complaining that your partner beats you. 
‎Why crying foul when you brought this upon yourself, why are you still in the relationship? Remember it's what you allow that will happen to you. Until you do something about it. Shut up.  

Dear ladies don't mistake mental illness for love and to think that he loves you that's why he beats you up makes you equally sick. Infact you need help more than the man.

Comments

  1. Any man that hits a woman is not a man but a coward. As dor the women that claim they are loved because they get their ass whooped lol well I can only say they have issues. No man will raise his hands on me and get away with it. I won't fight back because i know i wont do as much damage but you will be pay the highest price the law permits. My husband beats me cause he loves me pleeaasse who are you deceiving say it as it is you might get the help you need stop pretending you like your ass whooped. NO ONE LIKES BEING A PUNCH BAG. TO SAY YOU DO IS A LIE TO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whosoever beats, both the beater or the beatee is suffering from "owenmirin". To those that feel me please take it serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...the battered face I'm seeing in this post doesn't look like she's loved. Y'all getting the concept of love mixed up. Go to the psychologist to help treat inferiority complex. God is love o! Him never beat anybody before just to prove His love o! Instead dem beat im Son Jesus to prove im love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...the battered face I'm seeing in this post doesn't look like she's loved. Y'all getting the concept of love mixed up. Go to the psychologist to help treat inferiority complex. God is love o! Him never beat anybody before just to prove His love o! Instead dem beat im Son Jesus to prove im love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ndewo!!! Only an insecure woman who believes there's a dearth of eligible men would stick to a man who batters her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Lord have mercy on some souls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.