HE PROPOSED TO HER, DUMPS HER WHEN SHE GOT PREGNANT FOR HIM.

How cruel can people be? Someone sent me this story this morning after reading it  I said to myself, Hmmmm!! This happens only in Nigerian movies but  this is not a movie but reality. How can humans be this mean? This is a story of what a man did to his ( the sender) female friend. Read on.

‎The girl works as a fashion designer on Lagos Island and also doubles as a final year student of the University of Lagos.  She starts dating this naval officer and he eventually proposes and she accepts . They travel down to their village in Imo state to see her parents. Mother is late but she has a step mom who loves her like her own daughter. They agree on a date and fix all the necessary things for a traditional marriage and they travel back to Lagos.

On one of those crazy days she decides they can make out without protection after all necessary tests have been done and she takes in without knowing . Being of a small frame and trim she doesn't even notice that she's pregnant . She sees her monthly cycle as when due and then no pains in the breasts and all the other necessary signs of early pregnancy as expected and 5 months count down.

‎Then one day her friend comes to see her and tells her that she had unprotected sex with a random guy and she wants to run a test for std and also a pregnancy test as she had done it within her unsafe period. So they decide to run the tests and then shockingly the person expecting to be pregnant isn't and she turns out pregnant.
She calls on her boyfriend and husband to be and announces it to him and he goes " take it out. I don't care what it will cost. Just go to a doctor and get an abortion".

She protests and explains to him that she cannot and he threatens her with leaving the relationship if she won't do his bidding. And that's when her father calls her to tell her that he ( her fiancee) called to call off the whole process and that since he is her father he will take his daughter back with open arms and provide any forms of security she would require to see her through the ordeal of being a single unmarried woman expecting a baby. Cry of course she did but then she comes to me and tells me the story. For almost 3 months we tried to get the guy to see reason but he proved stubborn and then the girl was left to her fate and face the world alone with her baby yet to be born. 2 weeks to her EDD  ( Expected Delivery Date) the guy calls to ask after the sex of the unborn child and she tells him gladly that it's a boy.

‎His response; " well since you want to keep the baby, I will leave you but when I am ready I will come for my son and there is nothing you can do about it". I heard her whimpering in the sitting room and I walk out of my bedroom and ask her what's up. She starts telling me of their conversation amidst tears. She's afraid that he will carry out his threat. That's when the devil in me rose from his sleep and I smiled and said ' Cylina',  not to worry. I will take the child and you can be proud to tell anyone that I am the father. I will protect it with everything I have got. Don't worry about him. When he decides to come , show him the papers of child birth from the hospital and tell him the child is with me in a another state. Send the child back home to your parents after the period completes of breastfeeding. You can continue to travel between lagos and owerri as often as you like but be rest assured the child will have a name and people to call parents. "

‎My younger brother Tazmanian Devil looks at me and says "I am also going to stand as the father too. Let him come afterwards and let's see if he can face me and you". So technically the boy has two fathers and one mother .

‎Both baby and mother are doing fine. Child has a fractured left collar bone but my brother is with them in the hospital as we speak and they will hopefully be discharged by next week.

Comments

  1. Tamunoidikibugerere Al11:27 AM

    That's a wonderful story... Some friends r wonderful while some boyfriends r madd. So he dun want the baby then he wants it? Anyways,he should come take the baby... Namshobri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...love no be force. let him go n leave them in peace. but for d baby that was born out of wedlock...tell him d baby belongs to d woman. no amount of threat can make the baby his...lol. we'll all be waiting for him wen he comes to drag baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God She Defiled All Odds To Have Her Baby. The Boy Friend Was Just Making Empty Threats. they Are Not Even Married, So How Can He Claim The Baby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy na bastard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na this kind story dey boil my blood....some men can be just evil

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy na complete otele if you ask me. See idiot oh? First he doesn't want the baby and then all of a sudden he wants the baby but doesn't want to share in the pains of child bearing and raising. Yeyenatu! Make the girl carry go jare. Him no fit shit nail!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.