Happy birthday my dearest Ichechi.

             Happy birthday dear sis.                                                       

Today I celebrate a very special person in my life Ichechi, sometimes when I look at things happening around me I'm always thankful that I have people like Ichechi in my life. 
 GORGEOUS ICHECHI
Ichechi is related to me by marriage she's my sister in-law but she has been a sister and a very good friend to me. I prefer calling her my sis.

She taught me how to string beads without a penny. 

Ichechi was the first person that advised me‎ to start blogging, she went as far as creating my first google email for my blog. 
 
Ichechi was the first person to look me straight in my eyes and said to me Chikabella, your make up is horrible. Lol!. I said I dey draw eye pencil like Eucharia nah! and her response was so na Eucharia you dey copy? Na only her that make up dey fit. That morning she did a complete makeover for me and gave me my first set of original marykay make-up. 

In this world of uncertainties people like Ichechi are hard to find, so nice and with a heart of gold. 

Today I celebrate you my dear sis and I pray that God will grant you all that you desire in Jesus name. Amen. 

Happy birthday sis.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:23 PM

    happy birthday dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ichechi, trust your day was great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.