‎Short Hairstyles.

 
With the introduction of human hair in Nigeria especially the long hair, it's like the short hairstyle is gradually fading away. It's rear to see ladies with short hairstyle in recent times, almost all the ladies prefer long hairstyles to short hairstyles. Most ladies only feel attractive, sexy and classy with long hairstyles.  
Surprisingly most men are more attracted to ladies with long hairstyles because they feel the hair makes them sexy and attractive. Lmao!
 
 
 
My friend Maggie and I were meant to see on saturday but didn't quite make it, I called her latter in the day to find out how she was doing, and  she said she was in the salon getting her hair done.  Maggie and I got very close recently and I've never seen Maggie with short hair so you can imagine my shock when I saw the pictures on facebook it was a short hairstyle and very beautiful. I was amazed because she looked sexy and very classy with the hairstyle.

The truth is long hairstyles are nice but it doesn't suit everyone, you don't have to do it because everyone is doing it. You need to consider the shape of your face before getting your hair done find out what works for you‎. Then again you can have short hair and look sexy, attractive and classy. 

Bellow are ladies with short hairstyles. I'm not a hairdresser to know the names of the hairstyle, all I know is that they look attractive, sexy and classy.  










 

Comments

  1. Some Ladies Can Pull Through Put Long And Short. it Makes You Look Smart And Younger. Maintaining A Short Hair Is Quite Expensive, Don't Get Me Wrong, They Can Be Cheap Though If You Can DIY. Nevertheless, Though Ladies Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 PM

    I look better in long hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got some super short styles, too bad i cant share here. thats before i started my dada journey lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‎Beauty Fades.

FACING MY FEAR

Happy birthday to a special sister and my rival.