I Will Only Tie The Knot With a Deaf and Dumb Woman- Jesse Jagz.

I Will Only Tie The Knot With a Deaf and Dumb Woman- Jesse Jagz. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Chocolate City rapper Jesse Jagz opened up to Potpurri in a recent interview on his ideal woman.

Jagz said he will marry a woman who’s deaf and dumb. And he doesn’t want a woman with ears that will be tapping connections from different angle.
 
 
 
Jags who’s working on his next album said:
“If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me. My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too much conversations.
It will give me time to focus on my music.There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter. To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman. A cat cannot be a dog and a dog can never be a cat.
Another quality I am looking out for in a woman is that, my woman should be confident and beautiful. She should be hardworking and able to inspire me. And I am yet to meet the woman but it is not like if I find the person I am ready to get married now. With entertainment, it is very dicey when it comes to marriage stuff and relationship.”
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FACING MY FEAR

Shocking!!!! Man Threatens To Murder A Toddler On Social Media.

BOLE AND FISH, Port - Harcourt Roadside Pleasure